Keaco offers component taping supplies and component packaging services for our customers that request subcontract packaging of their products. Keaco can provide a component taping service to package parts or devices into Keaco carrier tapes sealed with KEAPAK™ cover tapes then wrapped onto KEAPAK™ SMD reels. Additional services include dry packing the loaded SMD reels inside our ARIDPAK™ moisture barrier bags by inserting the proper amount of ARIDPAK™ desiccants along with a cobalt dichloride free humidity indicator card. We can also offer customized automated packaging solutions for new products and/or unique applications.
- Manual and automated taping systems available
- We conduct peel force testing for proper adherence of KEAPAK™ cover tape
- We offer dry packing services utilizing Keaco’s own complete line of products
- Saves time and associated shipping costs of empty supplies
- Keaco offers our Automated Packaging Solution (APS) analysis
- We can provide drop shipments to your customers
- Keaco consistently completes our taping / packaging services on time
A high volume manufacturer of consumer goods contracted us to develop a contract packaging solution for one of their products that was experiencing tremendous growth. Their volumes had virtually quadrupled overnight far exceeding their internal capabilities to package the product.
A startup company came to Keaco for a contract packaging solution for their newly created consumer product. The company needed a plastic lid sealed to the bottom of a small plastic bottle holding their unique ingredients. They wanted the plastic lid sealed hermetically but did not want the plastic lid to be adhesively attached.